Monday, April 27, 2015

One mistake at a time blog letter 4/27/2015

Maayong Udto sa inyong tanan. 

I hope you have all had a fantastic week and from the sounds of your emails you all did. My week was... good. Things with Elder A. are going a lot better. We had a couple rough patches this past week but all is well and things are working out. I am grateful for your prayers. They have been answered by forces both seen and unseen. I'm learning one mistake at a time... But I really do love Elder A. and I am learning a lot from him. He's made a lot of mistakes and so have I. I have been continually reminded this week of our Savior Jesus Christ and have been pondering upon the passage after his resurrection where the Angel speaks to Mary and says, "Why seek ye the living among the dead. He is not here, but is risen." This passage this past week has given me much comfort. Let us not seek for Christ in dead works and vain ambitions for he is not there. He is Risen and we too through his Atonement will live again. And we, through his Atonement, can change if we will turn to him so he can help us overcome our weaknesses and shortcomings. Let us be genuine and full of love in all our relationships and responsibilities. God is no respecter of persons and as mentioned in General conference, we compared to Him aren't all that different. 

The work is going alright as well. It's a little bit slow at the moment but going nonetheless. We have met some new potential investigators this past week that we are really excited to work with. We are working currently with a returning member and her 12 year-old daughter. They are doing well. Sister M. is returning to activity and her daughter is on track to be baptized on May 16

Again thanks for your prayers. You as well are in my prayers always. I love this work. I know this Church is true. I know That Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer and that He lives. 

Keep the Faith and may peace be the Journey!

Love Elder Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment