Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Not all Americans are Heartless. Blog Letter 3/2/2015

Dearest Family,

This week has been Maupay ora-ora! That means 'really good' in waray-s. 

Our investigator, J. came to church on Sunday and that went well for the most part. No one said anything too weird during fast and testimony meeting, and Bishop only taught a couple false Doctrines in Gospel Principles class. They weren't completely false just unclear and poorly explained. We were able to clear that all up later on anyways so all is well. J. is a student at UEP and he's really searching for truth. He believes that what we have taught is true but he's still searching for a sure answer. He is really smart and so teaching him has been pretty quick, right now it's just a matter of helping him receive a testimony and answering questions and concerns in a way that will help increase his faith. 

Ja. is doing good as well. We had a great lesson with him on Friday and he apologized for what happened last Sunday. I wants to change and we know he can repent but like I said last week, it will be a process. He came to Church yesterday and he is planning to talk with the Bishop soon. I see so much potential in him and I am excited to see and help him progress. We are just helping him start from the basics and building a habit of Church, Prayer, and Reading the Scriptures (CPR). 

In our companionship inventory on thursday Elder R. told me that I have shown him that not all Americans are Heartless... It was really funny the way he said it but I took it as a big complement. Maybe I've learned something after all these past 18 months... Needless to say, I am really enjoying being companions with Elder R. We are having fun and seeing some good progress here in UEP.

I love you all and I am grateful for your love and support. You're prayers are felt. Keep the Faith and may peace be the Journey!

Love Elder Lowe  

No comments:

Post a Comment