Friday, November 15, 2013

Pictures 11/15/2013

received an e-mail from Elder Lowe in response to an e-mail I sent him telling him that my husband and I were praying for him. This was his response, and then I got these pictures.-JaNae 


Dang, That was ridiculous. I can't even describe everything that I saw and experienced but It am so grateful that we are all safe. The Lord protects his missionaries. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. They have been felt and I know that angels have been bearing us up. I love you so much. Thanks for your concern. Keep the faith and may peace be the journey.
Love Elder Lowe



This is how we left our apartment. Maybe it's still there, maybe it's not. Maybe it got looted. We don't really know.


Before the storm outside 



After the storm outside 


The Mission Office 


I'm not sure if this made it all worth it but it was sweet getting to ride in these bad boys.



Ethan has been reassigned to a new mission, his mission is now the Philippines Quezon City North Mission. I will update his mailing address as soon as I get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment