Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dearest Pamilya... 

It has been an interesting week back in Tacloban 2nd ward. It has been fun to see some old faces and to see their reactions that I have returned. I'm honestly not sure what the missionaries have been up to the last two transfers but that's another story for another time.

I would like to take a moment to testify of the Gift of Tongues. This week has been a miracle. We have taught lessons in Waray, Tagolog, and Cebuano and sometimes in all three. I never before been able to switch between the three very well but now it almost seems just natural. We have one Investigator who my companion and I started teaching when we were still here who really only speaks Cebuano. He is a referral from an active member and is pretty old. Anyways, it has been cool to see him open up a bit more the past week as he has understood more clearly the gospel in his native tongue, Cebuano. I hope to see him progress and choose to be baptized in the coming weeks.

I don't have a lot to say but the work is going well. By going well, I mean that our work is cut out for us for the transfer. Elder G. is good and we have been able to teach some great lessons this past week. With each lesson I teach, my testimony of the Gospel increases. We had a recent convert ask us last night why FHE was so important and I was grateful to be able to testify of the influence that consistent FHE has had in my life. 

I love you all! 

Keep the faith and may peace be the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment