Monday, February 2, 2015

Professors Lowe and R Blog Letter 2/2/2015

Dearest Family!

What a wonderful week it has been. Elder R and I are doing very well up here in UEP. We've really been striving to find professional and family investigators but of course we will teach anyone who will listen. 

We have on member who is a professor and this last week we had the opportunity to teach two of her sociology classes. The topic was the importance of a belief in Jesus Christ in our lives and in our society. It went really well and we had some great participation from the classes. We are now just hoping to get into contact with the students individually so that we can teach them in more detail about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. 

The ward is also doing well. We attended their Ward Council meeting yesterday and they have some good goals set for the year. They are starting to gain a vision that I think has been heretofore lacking. 

I have much more to say but I am out of time. I do want you to know that I love you and appreciate your love and support. And in case you were wondering, I haven't used toilet paper for almost two years now. 
Keep the faith my friends, and may peace be the journey!! Love ya
Love Elder Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment