Monday, December 29, 2014

Blog Letter 12/29/14

Dearest Family!

I'm not really sure what to tell you because we just talked a couple of days ago. I really enjoyed our skype call. It was good to see and hear all of you. I developed some pictures about a year back of Hailey newly born. It was great to both see and hear how much she has grown. She is very blessed to have born to such an amazing family with such a good looking uncle. 

The rest of Christmas day was good. We had a good district meeting and lunch and then another really good lunch at a members house. After that the work was kind of dismal and it was really rainy but all is well. We are grateful to be missionaries nonetheless. 

We went on exchanges with the missionaries in Basey on friday. I went with the District Leader in Basey and Elder V. worked in Tacloban with his Comp. Anyways, on the exchange I interviewed 7 people for baptism and a few of them were people that Elder V. and I started teaching while we were there a few months ago. It was a neat experience to interview them and see how they have progressed. There are a lot of issues with the branch in Basey that I can't really explain but they keep miraculously progressing. Elder V. and I were discussing how this is evidence that the Church is true. 

A member of the Stake Presidency spoke in sacrament meeting and gave a really good talk about New Years Resolutions. As we continually strive to improve ourselves let us remember that No man is born with fixed habits. Good habits, (and bad ones) are acquired and developed in the workplace of our daily lives.

I love you all. Keep the faith and may peace be the journey!

Love Elder Lowe

No comments:

Post a Comment